Reflections from the Soul

Reflections from the Soul

Monday, November 7, 2016

Sleeping Beauty Awakes

And I, yes I, will awaken the Dawn...

Though the briars have grown up around Her, though the thorns have grown thick and deep within Her, and though She has been sleeping for long years, I am awakening Her.  For I have relentlessly pursued Her.  I have not stopped gazing upon Her.  Though a spell of deception cloaked itself upon her, I have not forgotten Her.  Her Prince has come!  The Prince of Peace brings a kiss to the cheek of His Bride, to the Lips of Her Foundation.  She is Awakening!  She will no longer be My Sleeping Beauty, but my Awakening Bride that will Arise!  Yes, She is Arising in Splendor and with Beauty. 

Come with Me, My Beauty, My Bride...

Come away with Me, now...

Arising, she comes in Splendor...

For Her Bridegroom's Kiss has Awakened Her...

No comments:

Post a Comment