Reflections from the Soul

Reflections from the Soul

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Unveiled Song

My song Oh Lord,
pours forth.
Facets of your abundant Glory press against
my awakened soul,

Your presence falls over me.

Pure, fresh fallen snow
gently so gently midst the stillness in 
sacred silence, settles.


Heaven's fragrance in a fresh song of intimacy-
kisses the branches of my heart
that stretch far, into the folds of His grace.

Drawing me into Your Holy embrace
I stand, as the weight of your Glory
remains.


Unleashed is my voice before You, Oh Lord.

Leaves of my spirit usher forth, new song~
  a song of deliverance, healing and hope
  clap within the wings of Your Spirit.

You sing through the many
veins of my soul. You pour forth
Your speech. 

I lift my voice to you, Oh Lord.
As a dance of abandon my face -
raises toward the heaven's. 

Winter's watering cadence,
fragrantly falls upon my tongue;
I taste Your sweetness.  Angelic voices
rendering rhythms over
my awakened heart,
while voices stretching heavenly echo's of

"H~ o~  l ~ y ~ H ~ o ~ l ~ y,"

string sacred songs in stirrings so deep-

Your intimacy laces over me. 


My arms like branches holding all that lies
between, now stretch forth in response
to Your unfailing song over me...

raising forth from me
songs where Your Spirit speaks... that I might
know... who I am in You. 



My Lover divine. 
My Maker sublime.

Worshiper of You,


I drink in Your grace
poured, for such a time.


You my Beloved, I adore.
You my Beloved, I adore.
You my Beloved, I adore.






"Sing for joy, O heavens! Rejoice, O earth! Burst into song, O mountains! For the LORD has comforted his people and will have compassion on them in their suffering." Isaiah 49:13





"Break forth together into singing, you waste places of Jerusalem, for the LORD has comforted his people; he has redeemed Jerusalem."  Isaiah 52:9

No comments:

Post a Comment